Instant access to your working capital
If you’re looking for further funding to grow your business then Factoring allows you to gain immediate access to your working capital as soon as you raise your invoices. With up to 90% of the invoice value provided straight away, you’ll have the funding you need to capitalize on opportunities without having to wait the 30, 60 or even 90 days that your customers might take to pay you.
How does Invoice Factoring work?
Instead of waiting for your customers to pay your invoices, you send copies of your customer’s invoices to us. You can then draw up to 90% of the value, immediately – with the balance, less our fee – available once we’ve collected the money from your customer and without the need to wait 30, 60, or 90 days.
With Factoring we take full responsibility for securing the payment from your customers. Therefore your customers get a good impression and you enjoy excellent credit control, without the overhead.
Factoring is an ideal way to gain immediate access to your working capital. It can help fund ambitious start-ups as well as growing or expanding companies.
- Unlock the money tied up in your invoices, giving you the flexibility to grow your business
- Enjoy up to 90% of your invoice value upfront, with the balance paid on collection, less our agreed fees
- Flexible finance that grows as your business grows
- Instant relief from debt: Factoring can provide funds in days
- Excellent service that gets you more money, faster, easier
- Professional credit control – we have one of the most experienced in the business
- A dedicated Credit Controller who understands your business
- Personal account management, with straight-talking experienced people you can rely on
- A speedy solution – you could be up and running in as a little as three working days from now
Who can use it?
Factoring is fast to set-up and unlike bank overdrafts or loans, it automatically grows as your business grows. With Factoring, you enjoy improved and predictable cashflow, and reduce the valuable time and resources you currently expend on credit control.
Is it right for you? It could be if:
- You are a business to business sales company
- You have an annual turnover above 2 million Lek or you are a start-up business with a strong business plan
- You issue invoices with trade credit terms from 14 to 90 days
Omnifactor offers a unique balance of size, flexibility and personal commitment. Backed by the robustness and liquidity of our big financial institutions, we’re able to help SMEs to raise greater funding, quicker.
With Omnifactor, you can expect:
Up to 90% of invoice value – that’s often more than many other Factoring companies will offer.
Faster collection – we collect your money two weeks quicker than the average for Factoring companies – reducing your costs.
Professional credit control – you get a dedicated Credit Controller from the most experienced team in the industry.